Buy Tamoxifen Online
Active Ingredient: Tamoxifen
Tamoxifen is a non steroidal antiestrogenic drug with an antitumor effect.
Tamoxifen how to take pills
If malignant tumors are found in the mammary glands and genitals of men and women, doctors prescribe Tamoxifen. It includes non-steroidal substances that have an antiestrogen effect, which inhibits the growth of pathological cells, normalizes hormonal levels. Read the instructions for use of the drug to use it correctly. Only the doctor prescribes treatment, do not take the medicine without his permission, this is dangerous.
Instructions for use Tamoxifen
According to the accepted medical classification, Tamoxifen is a member of the group of hormone antagonists and similar drugs, has an antiestrogen effect. This effect of the drug is achieved due to the content of the active substance tamoxifen citrate in it, which binds estrogens in certain parts of the body and slows down the progress of tumor growth.
Pharmacodynamics and pharmacokinetics
Tamoxifen is a non-steroidal substance and has an antiestrogen effect. This effect is manifested due to the binding of estrogen in specific areas. The suppression of receptors of autologous hormones occurs, the growth of tumors, which is stimulated by estrogens, slows down. After entering the stomach and intestines, the substance is rapidly absorbed.
The maximum concentration of the component is observed 4-7 hours after administration, the state of equilibrium occurs after 4-6 weeks. Almost 99% of the drug binds to plasma proteins (albumin). The metabolism of the drug occurs in the liver, the drug is excreted in the bile, urine. Excretion is two-phase, excretion lasts 14-28 hours for the first phase and 14 days for the second.
Indications for use
The instructions for use enclosed inside each pack with tablets contain information about the indications of the use of the drug. These include diseases and conditions:
- adjuvant therapy for breast cancer in women;
- treatment of breast cancer with affected lymph nodes and metastases in men and women;
- breast oncology in women during premenopause;
- breast cancer in men after castration;
- cancer of the kidneys, ovaries, prostate gland;
- melanoma, carcinoma with estrogen receptors.
From the instructions for use of the drug, it is known about its contraindications. These include:
- hypersensitivity to the components of the composition;
- pregnancy, lactation (breastfeeding);
- children and adolescents under 18 years of age;
- severe course of thrombocytopenia, leukopenia;
- pulmonary embolism, deep vein thrombosis;
- cataracts, impaired liver function;
- severe thrombophlebitis;
How to take Tamoxifen
In addition to treating breast and endometrial cancer, bodybuilders can take the drug to increase stamina and muscle efficiency. Depending on the purpose of Tamoxifen, the dosage, mode of use, course of duration of therapy differ. Tablets are taken orally, washed down with water. The dosage regimen is determined individually by the doctor, based on the position of the patient, the severity of the disease, the stage of progress.
With breast cancer and endometrial cancer
In breast cancer, the daily dose is 20 mg, with the common form of the disease, the dosage will be 30-40 mg / day, and the maximum – 40 mg. Doctors note an objective response to therapy 4-10 weeks after the start of treatment, with metastases in bone tissues, the effect may occur several months after the accumulation of the active substance.
Tablets are not chewed, washed down with liquid, with the appointment of more than 2 pcs. can be divided into several methods. The course of treatment lasts until remission is achieved and is determined by the doctor. If necessary, the therapy is supplemented with the use of cytostatic agents, radiation treatment methods. If a single pill is indicated, the dose is taken in the morning.
Due to the fact that Tamoxifen increases the level of testosterone in the body, it is used in sports and bodybuilding. Taking the drug at 20 mg in a ten-day course increases the level of male hormones in the blood by 42%, and after a month and a half the effect will be 83%. The goals of using the medication are also to increase muscle mass, bumps, increase total body weight or reduce fat concentration, prevent gynecomastia, fluid accumulation, and fat deposits.
Tamoxifen does not allow iron deficiency anemia, jaundice, liver dysfunction, hepatonecrosis, hypocoagulation, masculinization in women to develop. The tool is used in post-cycle therapy. The dose is selected individually (10-40 mg / day), taking less than 30 mg / day is not accompanied by side effects. The full course is seven packs of 30 tablets.
How to take Tamoxifen after the course
The drug is taken after a course of steroids – in the second week of the steroid cycle. This feature is associated with an increase in estrogen levels by the end of the first week of the cycle. The end of the course occurs in the interval 2-4 weeks after the completion of steroid administration. The daily dose of the drug is 20-60 mg 2-3 times / day.
When comparing Tamoxifen with other drugs aimed at reducing side effects caused by anabolics and improving athletic performance, the drug in question wins or vice versa. Compared with Proviron, less is needed, but Proviron is an estrogen antagonist and suppresses the formation of hormones, preventing the aromatization of steroids and atherosclerosis. Men are advised to choose Proviron, it acts on the cause, and does not just mask and eliminate the symptoms of the problem.
If an athlete takes anabolic steroids that are not subject to aromatization, aromatase inhibitors are not necessary, Tamoxifen is included in the intake at the final stage of the course. Compared to Clomid, he is preferable. Tamoxifen acts less on the pituitary gland, but it equally well restores the level of endogenous testosterone, does not increase the level of globulin binding to testosterone, and is cheaper.
The use of the drug is associated with a number of rules, which are described in the paragraph of the special instructions. Excerpts from there:
- the medication is used with caution in the treatment of patients with kidney pathologies, diabetes mellitus, ophthalmic diseases, a history of thromboembolic lesions, leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, hypercalcemia;
- long-term use of the drug requires constant monitoring of the level of calcium, white blood cells, indicators of the coagulation system and platelets in the blood, observation by an ophthalmologist for studies of intracranial and eye pressure;
- it is unlikely that the drug reduces the speed and concentration of attention, clarity of vision, therefore, the medicine is approved for use while driving vehicles and dangerous mechanisms.
Before starting therapy, patients undergo a thorough examination, pregnancy should be excluded. Women of childbearing age need to be reliably protected during the entire course of treatment and for another three months after graduation, replace oral contraceptive pills with barrier contraceptives. The use of Tamoxifen during pregnancy and breastfeeding is prohibited, it is risky for hormonal imbalance and development with the growth of the fetus or newborn.
According to doctors, it is strictly forbidden to combine the drug with alcohol, alcohol-containing drinks and drugs. This leads to an increased load on the liver, the risk of poisoning and a decrease in the effectiveness of the medication.
During therapy with Tamoxifenum, caution should be exercised when prescribing other drugs. Combinations and risks:
- combination with other hormonal drugs, especially containing estrogen, is prohibited;
- coumarin agents that affect blood coagulation require dose adjustment of Tamoxifen;
- cytostatics, diuretics increase the risk of thrombosis;
- Bromocriptine increases the concentration of active substance and metabolites in blood plasma, its dopaminergic effect is enhanced;
- Allopurinol enhances the hepatotoxic effect, aminoglutetimide reduces the concentration of the substance in the plasma;
- the drug prolongs neuromuscular blockade caused by Atracuria;
- increases prothrombin time, causes hematuria and hematomas in combination with warfarin;
- Rifampicin reduces the concentration of the active component in blood plasma;
- antacids, antihistamines, provoke a premature loss of the effect of the tablet, so 1-2 hours should elapse between medications.
The instructions for use indicate side effects of Tamoxifen in women, men. These include:
- leukopenia, thrombocytopenia, neutropenia, pancytopenia;
- hot flashes, vaginal, uterine bleeding, menstrual irregularities, vaginal discharge, genital itching, vulva;
- endometrial hyperplasia, polyps, endometriosis, endometrial cancer;
- cessation of menstruation, reverse cystic ovarian edema and the development of cysts;
- impotence, loss of libido, myasthenia gravis;
- nausea, vomiting, anorexia, loss of taste, constipation, diarrhea, increased acidity of gastric juice;
- decreased visual acuity, corneal opacity, cataracts, retinopathy;
- pancreatitis, hypertriglyceridemia, fatty liver, hypertrophy;
- cholestasis, hepatitis, alopecia (baldness), erythema multiforme;
- hypersensitivity, angioedema;
- bullous pemphigoid;
- thrombosis, pulmonary embolism.
According to doctors, there were no acute cases of overdose of Tamoxifen. The manifestations of drug poisoning are reinforced side effects. To eliminate them, you must urgently consult a doctor for treatment. There are no specific antidotes to the substance, hemodialysis is not effective, symptomatic therapy is prescribed, drug withdrawal.
Terms of sale and storage
The drug can only be bought with a prescription, but through our website you can buy Tamoxefin online without a prescription. Tamoxefin is stored at temperatures up to 25 degrees away from children in a dry, dark place for three years.
How can I replace Tamoxifen
The Tamoxifen analog in the treatment of breast cancer can be either direct or indirect. The first group includes drugs with the same composition, the second – with the same therapeutic effect, but with different components. Analogues of the medication are: